Tuesday 23 August 2011

♥ CountryWear By H&M ♥

I thought id show you one of my latest looks i posted on my chictopia blog, Its taken a while but i finally received my new blazer in the post today :D i was so excited and ill admit the fit is absolutely amazing, the colour is fantastic and the material is great, its going to be perfect for A/W. i teamed it up with a white shirt underneath, my RLP jeans which i adore, and my brown italian leather boots and leather gloves, both tan in colour. 
I adore this blazer, and will absolutely be going back to h&m to buy more, its just a shame its taken 3 weeks to get to me!
Its been a lovely middle of the holidays, and this is one of the most perfect looks ive thought of for the coming months now its getting into autumn not summer :)

Blazer: £34.99 H&M




No comments:

Post a Comment